Friday, October 7, 2011

FFEF - Radiohead TKOL Remix


So if you're into dubstep and Radiohead this might be cool. The way I figure it is that these different remixers can't fuck the album up any worse than Radiohead did, but I don't want to speak too soon. It took me a couple of times to get the Play all to work, so you might have to refresh the page a couple of times. I might write a little more after I get farther than 30 seconds into listening. We shall see.
You might also have to scroll back and forth at the top of the page to find the Radiohead album
I noticed the new Mute Math album was on the site as well. It could possibly be another solid album to check out considering they are playing workplay soon....only drawback is that they are playing the same night as Blind Pilot in different rooms. Mutemath is a definite 'must see live' band, but since I've seen them once I will personally be catching Blind Pilot.

UPDATE:
Okay there definitely is a way for these people to fuck up King of Limbs worse than Radiohead did. I couldn't make it halfway through the album. I'm currently sampling Mute Math's 'Odd Soul' and should have a review up later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment