Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I wish I could go back to college with a really awesome video camera

This Devin Graham character just travels around on other people's dime and makes these crazy ass videos. Kudos to him or his idea team, because every time I watch one of his videos I instantly want to be there doing what they are doing. Honestly I have figured out his business model, now all we have to do is find some hot girls and buy a camera
Great idea + hot girls + party atmosphere + cool camera + Cool camera angles = Internet Gold
I'm pretty pissed that they didn't have a helmet cam on any of these shots. AND he simply took his bicycle video and put a slip and slide in it and just doubled down on that ass without lifting a creative finger...very sneaky Mr. Graham...veeeerrrry sneaky
P.S. Who invited Kenny Powers and his wave runner...

No comments:

Post a Comment